💚Helping individuals, groups, organisations and businesses with their online presence 💚
- Expertise in web development, Eventbrite support, and social media marketing. Specialising in online meetings, surveys, and events.
Your professionalism and high standard of work meant we had complete confidence in what you did. You were approachable and always a pleasure to work with. You listened to what we needed and delivered on it.
A sincere thank you for all you did and how you did it. The service you provide is essential to the success of the Festival.Seána Kelly, Fingal Poetry Festival
Hi! I’m Sabine of cccSkerries and can help you with all kinds of things like website design and management, Facebook pages, Eventbrite events, hosting Zoom webinars and more.
ccc could stand for for creating close connections, and that is what you can expect from cccSkerries!
You’ll get personal support locally from someone who has years of experience in public relations, web design, online-presence management and various social media platforms.
You’ll find working with cccSkerries simple and uncomplicated. We are reliable and always responsive to your changing needs.
cccSkerries can help you in many different ways…
- Does your website need a revamp, or do you need a website in the first place? Let us do that for you.
- We can help to make sure you’re visible on the internet: Can people easily find you when they search for you online?
- Sometimes, the old ways are best … Let us help you with an email newsletter, or even a printed letter, flyer or leaflet!
- Let us help you connect with those who are interested in what you do – on the platforms where they are: Do you have a Facebook / Instagram / Twitter presence? If yes, are you making most of it? Or are you investing time and possibly money in the wrong social media platforms? Not everyone needs to be everywhere!
- We can help with the many review sites, opt-in listings etc available online now. Are you where you should be? Are you responding the right way to reviews and comments?
- We can optimise your automatic and free listings: How do you show up in Google Maps, for example? Did you know you can shape your appearance there?
Talk to us and see how we can help you!
Send an email to Sabine@cccSkerries.com and we will be in touch to arrange a first meeting. All first consultations are free!
What about computer classes…?
For ten years, I have taught small-group classes both in Skerries and in locations all around Dublin, as well as online.
For courses for libraries and organisations, please email Sabine directly at Sabine@cccSkerries.com – I am always open to running courses for organisations or libraries, aimed at children or adults, such as Scratch Coding, Introduction to Computers, Touch Typing etc.