This is an intermediate badge. You should hold the Scratch Fundamentals badge before going for this one!
Create a new project to show that you can do all of the following – and share that project:
- Create a new project (all your own graphics) which has a control sprite. This sprite can be invisible. It must be the only one to have a green flag status, and the only one to send broadcasts.
- Create a platform sprite which has 3 different costumes for the three levels of the game. This sprite must also control the backdrops: One each for each level, plus one win and one lose backdrop.
- Create a hero / runner sprite who can run, fall, jump (the gravity action) and who, if falling, ends the game. 🙁
- Three coins which appear in each level and have to be collected before the portal opens.
- An evil object (coin or other) which moves and, if touched, ends the game 🙁
- A portal which checks whether all coins have been collected & whether the current level is finished; on reaching it, the hero/runner gets to the next level.
- If you have time: Describe the rules for your game in the Project Page. If your game is inspired by a classic or other game, you should say so. (“Inspired by Space Invaders.” – “Based on an idea by [Scratch user name here].”)
In order to get a badge, being inspired by another game or project is fine –remixing is not! No cutting and pasting / using the backpack to copy in sprites & scripts please.