Coding and Minecraft sessions can take place anywhere where there are tables and chairs, and if there is WiFi, so much the better – but it’s not even necessary.
I can bring laptops for up to six participants, or we can use your computers. Contact me, Sabine@cccSkerries.com, for more details!
I have delivered sessions in libraries throughout Fingal County Council and Dún Laoghaire / Rathdown, as well as for Urability Assistive Technology Summer Camps and at conferences of the Computers in Education Society of Ireland, CESI and at the 2017 International Scratch Conference in Bordeaux.
Workshops available include:
Coding with Scratch – Introduction or Intermediate
Minecraft – Introduction or Intermediate
Why Scratch or Minecraft? To enhance Digital Literacy, Thinking Skills, Creativity & Computing, and as a means to Introduce the Touch-Screen Generation to the Keyboard & the Mouse!
Topics to suit your needs – any age from 7 to adult
Other possible workshops include Introduction to Presentations; Knowing Your Browser from Your Search Engine; Google Documents for All Ages.
- Both Scratch and Minecraft can be used for themed events, such as Easter, Mother’s Day, Fun with Numbers
- 90 min workshop, once off: €280 for up to 6 participants; €350 for up to 12 participants.
- Two once-off workshops back-to-back in one location (30 min break in between): €500 for up to 6 participants; €600 for up to 12
- Series of 3 x 90 min workshops in one location, one per week: €700 / €850
- Series of 3 x 2 workshops @ 90 min in one location, two (back to back, 30 min break) per week: €1,250 / €1,600
I can also bring computers; extra charge: €80 per session for six laptops, €140 for twelve.
I am usually available on Saturdays (all day), as well as weekday mornings.
Send me your thoughts in a quick email to Sabine@cccSkerries.com , and we’ll see what we can do!
Last updated: February 2019.