These camps are ideal for students in the last years of primary school. Go to all camps
No previous knowledge or experience necessary for any camps except for C09 Intermediate / Advanced Scratch and C10 Intermediate Python!
If you have any doubts, just send Sabine an email to Sabine@cccSkerries.com or text her at 086 0597348.
- C04 Minecraft Camp: Command Blocks and Redstone / Going into 5th Class and older
Mon 2 Jul to Thurs 5 Jul 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- C06 Introduction to Coding with Python: Going into 5th Class and older
Mon 9 Jul to Thurs 12 Jul 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- C08 Mixed Digital Skills: Get ready for Secondary! Going into 6th Class & older
TUE 31 Jul to FRI 3 Aug 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- C09 Intermediate / advanced Scratch: Create your own platform video game in 4 days!
Going into 4th Class and older
Tue to Fri because of the Bank Holiday! Tue 7 Aug to Fri 10 Aug 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- C10 Intermediate Python: Going into 5th Class and older
Tue to Fri because of the Bank Holiday! Tue 7 Aug to Fri 10 Aug 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- C11 Mixed Digital Skills: Doctor Who: The Whoniverse! Going into 5th Class and older
Mon 13 Aug to Thurs 16 Aug 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- C12 What will our digital future be? Explore AI, Self-Driving Cars, Robots, Machine Learning through online research, debate & presentations: Going into 5th Class & older / Mon 13 Aug to Thurs 16 Aug 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
On the last day, parents will be invited to join us for the last 20 minutes for a presentation of the participant’s work / explorations / creations.
Cost: €100 per participant per camp, including laptop rental.
Can’t come? How about an online coding course for parents and children?